PLAN WISE REFUNDS RIGHTS
(A) For incident based plans
1.You have completed all the prerequisites for the resolution of the problem. Below is a list of certain prerequisites. Please note such list is not exclusive.
- a) Giving remote access to computer.
- b) Connecting wires to right ports to make the device available and working to use.
- c) Having proper electricity connection to facilitate regular connection with device.
- d) Inserting CD's or requisite software's to resolve the problem.
- e) Having legal software rights with you.
- f) Ensuring hardware configuration matches with software's requirements.
- g) Following the instructions as given by saltlaketechsupport technician.
- h) Not having malicious codes, bugs installed to stop the help.
- j) Allowing the saltlaketechsupport technician to make changes in incorrect settings etc.
- k) Not having any other infirmity which renders it impossible for saltlaketechsupport technician to precede.
2.The same problem starts resurfacing again with the same or higher magnitude within a period of 15 days and the second attempt to correct the problem within a period of 3 working days also goes futile.
3.The problem solution does not result in the out of scope activity (please also refer to exclusion of services clause in service agreement) and is still not solved. Some examples of the out of scope activities are as below.The below list is not exhaustive:
- a) The problem is diagnosed with a hardware configuration which requires a change in hardware either because of its incompatibility or otherwise. Such new hardware unless purchased will not help in solving the problem.
- b) The problem requires the customer to purchase a license. Unless such license is purchased, SALT LAKE TECHINCAL SUPPORT will not be able to solve the problem.
- c) The problem is for an out of scope activity as mentioned under the exclusion of service clause in the service agreement.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT EXCLUSIVE AND IS ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF REFERENCE.
(B) For subscription based plans
For subscription based plans you are entitled to claim the full refund if no issues are solved within a period of 15 days of subscription. You reserve the right to invoke this clause within a period of 7 days from the end of 15 days of the date of commencement of subscription clause by writing email to SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise it will be assumed that at least one issue has been resolved. If at least one issue has been resolved, the fee for subscription will not be refundable except as mentioned below in the "procedure and amount for refunds".
PROCEDURE AND AMOUNT FOR REFUND
You must follow the below procedure to make a valid claim for refund
Step 1.You must identify which problem is not solved.
Step 2.You must successfully connect with a SALT LAKE TECHINCAL SUPPORT Technician and attempt to receive assistance in good faith.If you terminate a session unilaterally or without permission of a SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT Technician, you may not qualify under Step 2.
Step 3.In addition, you must write at email@example.com with the following details:
- The ID number given to you at the time of sale.
- The reason for asking for refund.
- Outlining the issue which was communicated earlier and not resolved.
- The name of the sales person (if remembered).
- Reference of any attempt he/she made to contract but proved futile.
Step 4.You must give a turnaround time of 3 working days from the date of such email to firstname.lastname@example.org give them the necessary facilities and infrastructure to solve the issue.
Step 5.In case the issue is still not resolved, SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT LLC may agree on the amount claimed for refund after deduction of necessary charges for servicing to customer. However, the amount claimed for refund by yourself should in no case be more than the amount mentioned as per the below table. An attempt to request more than the amount per the below table will cause you to waive your right to any refund.
Single Incident Plan
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCESS TO CLAIM REFUND AND WILL NOT INVOKE ANY DIRECT CHARGEBACK WITH THE BANK. WITHOUT FIRST COMPLETING THE ABOVE PROCEDURE.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT IN CASE YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A CHARGEBACK DIRECTLY WITH BANK, YOU WILL WITHDRAW IT WHEREVER SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT . FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE YOU TO FORFEIT ANY RIGHT TO REFUND AND WILL OBLIGATE YOU TO PAY A $250.00 CHARGEBACK FEE.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information Processing returns, exchanges Tracking and confirming online orders Delivering or installing products Establishing and managing your accounts with us.
You explicitly agree not to report any matters to any state agency and/or any department of the Better Business Bureau without first informing us in writing of the issue and giving us 10 business days to correct the issue. Failure to do so will cause us to incur significant attorney fees in responding to those complaints and accordingly you agree to pay those fees and/or waive any and all rights to refund, whichever is less.
If a Court of competent jurisdiction finds that any portion of this Policy is unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT does not accept any modifications proposed by you unless SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT specifically agrees to specific modifications in writing.
You have fully read, understood and agreed to the refund policy.By clicking the payment button on the website or by putting a tick box against "I have read and agree to Refund Policy" on the payment page of any website you hold yourself liable for all charges agreed upon in terms of the service plan selected by yourself. You agree to pay the credit card company ALL the charges/fees incurred for the services rendered by 'SALT LAKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT' and will not dispute or claim any refund from the credit card company. You further accept this entire Agreement with no modifications or changes.